All of the Movie Posters on eStreetShops are original theatrical movie posters that were displayed or meant for display (unused) in theaters at the time the movies were released. The pictures of posters are identical to the actual poster — we do not use representative or stock photos.
Because most of these movie posters were used at least once on display at a theater, their conditions vary. Minor flaws that are common and they include handling wear, fold wear, creases, wrinkles, pinholes, tears, stains, writing, blemishes, tape, etc.
We grade every movie poster before it is posted for sale and work hard to remove as much subjectivity as we can from the grading process. The resulting grade for each movie poster is listed in the item’s “Grade” tab.
We use the following Grading Scale as a guideline in evaluating each movie poster.
- NEAR MINT — Virtually Unused, with only the slightest signs of wear. A poster in NEAR MINT condition may have minor blemishes in the border only. The artwork of a NEAR MINT poster is in excellent condition and has no blemishes whatsoever.
- VERY GOOD — Light Use, with no serious defects so it is a relatively clean specimen. A poster in VERY GOOD condition may have blemishes in the border and up to approximately one inch (1″) of the poster’s artwork. There may be small tears in the artwork along the fold lines only. It may also have minor fading.
- GOOD — Average Moderate Use, and expect a variety of cosmetic flaws, tears, tack holes, small tape or light staining in the borders, and some wear at major fold intersections. A poster in GOOD condition may have tears or small holes that measure no larger than a quarter on the outer edges of the poster’s artwork. Pieces of the border may be torn or missing; there may be mild bleed-through in the outer area of the artwork, and there may be mild fading. In general, a poster in GOOD condition will have minor blemishes around the border and into the outer edges of the artwork. The major area of the artwork must be clear of any blemishes.
- FAIR — Heavily Used, but is probably presentable if framed and the image area is not significantly damaged. A poster in FAIR condition may have major blemishes that directly affect the artwork of the poster. The poster is recognizable and the artwork is primarily intact. A poster in FAIR condition must be professionally restored.
- POOR — Very Heavily Used, and expect some damage to the image area requiring restoration. A poster in POOR condition will have serious blemishes.
We guarantee that all posters sold on eStreetShops.com are graded and described accurately. Posters are original theatrical movie posters obtained from commercial movie theaters.
If you feel that something was either not portrayed accurately or arrives in a condition other than you expected, please contact us immediately. We always want you to be satisfied with your purchase and exceed you expectations.